Sewage renovation techniques
2. Sanitation through section relining
3. Renovation through plastic pipes
4. Sealing of pipe connections
5. Local repair work by robot
6. Renovation through “flushing method”
7. Local repair work through high-alloy steel shells
8. Regrouting of already-set constructions
9. Renovation through solvent-free fibre-reinforced EP- lining
10. Injection of PUR-resins and Incaline® combination for durably repairing of seams and cracks
By sewage systems is understood: pipelines, sewageage manholes, pumping stations, pump houses, buffer tanks, septic tanks, detention basins, etc. All these systems are subject to biogenous sulphuric acid corrosion and therefore require a durable protection. The requirements that have been set to these protective products are diverse. The chemical resistance, the resistance to external water pressure, the adhesive and tensile strength on mineral subsoil and abrasion resistance (erosion) are only but a few parameters that have to be complied to.
Protective products should be able to be applied on humid subsoils, preserving their technical characteristics. Environmental parameters like relative humidity, temperature, etc… are fatal to most products. NV Incafin® offers a complete system of renovation techniques so that a total system can be offered for sewage systems.
Do you need more information? Contact us